Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Buster


This is our Basset Hound, Buster. He came to us 2 years ago and has fit right in with our family. It was a little tough on me at first as I am not a dog person, and especially not a drooling dog person...hmmm...actually, the dog has the drooling problem, not me.

My son says that the Lord brought us just the right dog - so true. You can see from the pictures that Buster has a pretty tough life! ;)
Perhaps we can learn something from him:

Buster's Thought for the Day:

"Should I lay in the sun over here or over there?"


Aaahhh...so simple...and yet profound. Hope you have some sunshine today.

And I do have to say - Praise the Lord for sunshine, which I love.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable dog! I had a hard time with our dog at first, too. My husband really wanted him, and I went along with it, but I was the one stuck with him pooping in the house during the day! But now, he is the most precious dog! (besides eating all our socks)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...