Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wildlife in Yellowstone...The Animals, Not Us!

I am honored to have a guest post today at Like A Warm Cup Of Coffee. Stop by if you have a chance!


When we went to Yellowstone Park, we did get to see some animals while we were there. It's always exciting! Got pictures of a few of them - here they are:

Elk


More Elk


Buffalo


Pelican


Used to be wildlife - sorry, couldn't resist showing this one


The animals we saw that we didn't get pictures of were: bald eagles, an egret, geese, ducks, chipmunks, deer, a weasel, a beaver, and a grizzly bear very very far away through binoculars and a scope. We also heard wolves howling at dusk - sent chills through my spine!

Hope you enjoyed the few pics we got!

**Don't forget, "Would You Like Chocolate With That?" is back tomorrow. If you have any posts having anything to do with chocolate (family-friendly), old or new, add your link tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you from Butterfly GEnes. My family and I have been wanting to go to Yellowstone for years. Your photos are lovely! I will have to come back to visit. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at the downy antlers on the elk. And the buffalo is so cool! Great pictures, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you didn't go hunt down the grizzly bear for a photo op. lol. I mean where is your dedication to your blog community ha ha. I love the pictures you did get though.
    Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures... but my favorite is the carcus! I know, wierd... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...