Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tea for Two-sday ~ Constant Comment Cookies

I was going through some old magazines and tearing out recipes (that's what I like to do, but don't seem to get around to actually trying that many of them!) and found this lovely little recipe for cookies made with tea.

Now I haven't tried this recipe yet so I have no yummy picture for you, but I plan on trying them soon and thought I would pass the recipe along.

Constant Comment Cookies

Prepare 1 (17.5 oz) package sugar cookie mix according to package directions. Stir together 1 tsp. hot water and contents of 2 bags Bigelow Constant Comment Tea in a small bowl; stir into cookie dough. Bake as directed on package. Makes 3 dozen cookies.


Doesn't that sound yummy? Of course you could make your sugar cookies from scratch if you so desired! And I think it would be fun to experiment with other tea flavors. Let me know if you've had these or if you try them.

Have a lovely tea-sipping Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh that does sound yummy! I might have to try that!

    I love the new look! Who wouldn't love a header all full of chocolate. Good choice my friend!

    If I don't get back around before Thursday...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...