Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tea For Two-sday ~ Teacup Tales Linky Next week

Welcome to Tea For Two-sday! Sit right down with that cup of tea and dream with me of pretty teacups all in a row!

I have shared my Teacup Tales with you a few times before:









Next Two-sday, October 6, it's your turn to share a Teacup Tale! Anytime from now through next Tuesday, write your post about teacups and come back Oct. 6 to link it up right here! Your Tales don't have to be just like mine - share about teacups you like, teacups you've had, teacups you wish you had, teacup crafts, etc. And if you don't have a blog, then share about your teacups in the comments that day!

I can't wait to hear all about your teacups! I'll even remind you before next Two-sday! Have a lovely Tea For Two-sday!

P.S. Have you entered my Paperspring giveaway? One winner will get to choose $60 of Paperspring products like digital art cards or personalized stationery and all readers can get a code for 15% off!

5 comments:

  1. It's going to be hard to pick just one tale. I may have to pick two! Just to be a rebel!

    Big did you see the tea cup you got me being used at the infamous sweet 16 party size hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cups:-)(That would sound weird out of context:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have SUCH a nice collection of cups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your teacups are so beautiful, Lisa and you are such the hunter to find a lot of them at thrift stores and garage sales. Now to start working on a Teacup Tale...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, this is 1st visit to your blog. I love tea and I love the gorgeous cups. I feel totally blessed by your words of wisdom.

    Blessings to you!
    Yoli
    http://apronofthemonthclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...