Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Works-For-Me Wednesday: Free Online Classes From Creativetechs.com


It's Works-For-Me-Wednesday over at We Are THAT Family!  It's a great place to get all sorts of great tips, ideas, recipes, and more - you should definitely check it out!

One thing that has been working for me lately is free online photography classes.  I'm currently taking a free Digital Photography class with Creativetechs.com and I'm very impressed with it!  They are currently offering other online classes and have plans for more as the current classes end.  All of the classes are free if you are able to watch the live class online.  If you can't manage that, you can purchase downloads of entire classes to watch at your convenience.  The fees for downloads are less than you would pay to attend a college or adult school class.

These classes are taught by experts and are extremely informative.  I find that it's even helpful to take notes.  The Digital Photography class I'm taking is mainly lecture with Power Point slides, but also has interactive polls and answering of audience questions.  I think these classes are nice for adults who are interested in these subjects, but would also be great for homeschoolers.

Here are some of the classes that are in progress: Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Digital Photography, Photoshop, and Retouch Live.  There are new classes being planned as these finish up.  Once you enroll, they send you e-mail reminders for the classes.  I really encourage you to go take a look at Creativetechs.com!  You can't beat free!

Don't forget to stop by We Are THAT Family to see what's working for everybody on Works-For-Me- Wednesday!

Have a fantastic Wednesday friends!

6 comments:

  1. I'll have to look into this. We just purchased Photoshop and I can't make heads nor tails out of it. And I'm not stupid! LOL

    Big Free Digital Mega Pixel size hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to bookmark that and think about letting my 15yo DD try it since she's into digital photography already. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, clearly to my shame I have been gone way too long...

    LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN!!!!!!!!!

    so simple, so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice change to your blog. Glad I had a chance to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip! I DESPERATELY need a photography class! Free works for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I will definitely have to check it out! I would love a photography class. Maybe I could finally figure out how to use my fancy camera and get some pictures on my blog...maybe!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...