Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Maybe Our Son Will Have His Own Line Of Greeting Cards...Or Not

Our son likes to use the laptop and do silly drawings in Paint.  He showed us this one tonight which we thought was really cute - silly, but cute!


Hubs and I could imagine "Chicky" doing all sorts of funny little things on greeting cards and told our son that he should draw "Chicky" doing some fun things.

I just found this drawing on the computer.  Isn't "Chicky Licky" cute and sweet?  *ahem*


Noooo - it's "Chicky Licky" - run for your lives!!  And *poof* - just like that our greeting card line dream disappears.  LOL!!  I hope you get a giggle from this like I did!

I'm linking this up to Friday Funnies with my friend Kim at Homesteader's Heart!  Go check out all the other funnies and get your laughs for the day!

Have a terrific day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh that's too funny my friend. I see a link up for you tomorrow with this! LOL!

    Big early retirement came and went just like that size hugs to you!

    Have a wonderful happy day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, love it, love it. Reminds me of my technorati son's t-shirt collection. He loves the ones with line drawing.

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! Looks like something I would have done if I could draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so creative!! Tell him, "Great job!!!" Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicky Licky's a wild man Chicky!

    I showed my boys and they love it... they're begging me to use "paint" right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...