Friday, March 26, 2010

Would You Like Chocolate With That? ~ Chocolate Wisdom

We made it all the way through the week back to Chocolate Friday again!  If that doesn't call for eating chocolate, I don't know what does!

Instead of a recipe today, I thought I should share some chocolate thoughts from a book I received.  This book was given to me last year because a friend thought I might like it!  And I do!

There is some very helpful info in the book, including how to find chocolate when traveling abroad.  So, you need to know how to say "Excuse me, where is the nearest chocolate?" in other languages!

France, Belgium, Switzerland:
"Excusez-moi, ou est le chocolat le plus proche?"

Germany, Austria, Switzerland:
"Entschuldigen Sie bitte, wo ist die nachste Schokolade?"

Ancient Rome:
"Ardonpay emay, erewhay isyay ethay earestnay ocolatechay?"

England:
"I say, beg pardon, Old Man, but could you direct me to a nearby purveyor of chocolate, eh what?"  ;)

I'm sure that will be most helpful to you and you can practice those all day today! Now I'm counting on you to bring some chocolate today to link up.  Please give links that go directly to your chocolate post and if possible include a link back to this post!

Have a chocolatey day friends!





5 comments:

  1. I need to add that book to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's funny my friend. I think the only place I'd end up getting chocolate besides here is England. I think I could actually pull that off.

    Big "Ayez un beau jour" size hugs to you!

    Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very useful information:-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...