Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WFMW ~ Swag Bucks & My Points

I know that everybody and their relatives have already told you about Swag Bucks, but I had to mention it anyway!  There might be 1 person left who doesn't know about it (or some of you who need a gazillion people to tell you how good something is before you sign up - like me)!

I jumped on the Swag Bucks wagon a bit late - about a month ago - but I'm lovin' it and all by my little self I've already earned enough bucks for a $5 Amazon gift card.  That's FREE, people!!  All I did was install the tool bar and use it for searches every day and kept my eyes open for hints about special codes to earn more SB's.  Now if people sign up through me, then I earn even more.  But even if it's just me, I figure I can earn enough Swag Bucks by Christmas to get $40-$50 worth of gift cards - sweet!

So what are you waiting for?  If you haven't signed up yet, click the button below and get going!  You still have plenty of time to earn lots of bucks by Christmas!  OK - you don't have to wait until then to cash out, but it is fun to see how many you can save up.

Search & Win

I have also been with My Points for a few years now and earn FREE gift cards there too!  You have to be willing to get daily e-mails and click on the links to check the offers, but you can earn additional points by shopping and taking advantage of offers.  I've redeemed the points for many a Starbucks card over the last few years!  I have almost enough points right now for 2 $10 Starbucks cards (they now offer Amazon cards too, and places like Target, Walmart, and much more), but I'm going to use the same approach that I'm using with Swag Bucks and save my points up until Christmas time.  Between the 2 programs, I think I'll have at least an extra $100 for Christmas (hubs will like this a lot)!!

You can check out My Points here and get signed up!  If you would like to sign up under my network (it earns me extra points) just let me know and I'll e-mail you a special link to use.

I know there are plenty of other programs that are helping you earn a few extra bucks here and there.  What are your favorites and how long have you been doing them?

Stop over at We Are THAT Family to see all sorts of great Works-For-Me-Wednesday tips!

Have a great day friends!

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving Swagbucks. But you should have signed up under me! LOL!

    Big I'm a swagger you're a swagger, wouldn't you like to be a swagger to!

    Did you just sing that to the Dr. Pepper song? LOL! Because that's how I wrote it. Hee! Hee!

    Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting paid for suring the net:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, why can't we have swagbucks too?!
    When is your party? Should be soon, right?
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I corrected my blogfrog so you can make sure your joined.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm the one who still hasn't signed up for Swagbucks. But I'm always late anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will sign up for My Points under you if you send me the link. I am using SwagBucks and I love the free gift cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been with MyPoints for a while although I don't know how long. I haven't redeemed my points yet though, I've been saving up. I get points from being a BzzAgent too.

    I just signed up for swagbucks and found your post by searching for "mypoints vs swagbucks" because I wasn't sure how to make points with both and wanted to compare. Do you search with mypoints too?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...