Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In Honor Of Fall ~ THE Video On How To Make Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Today is the first official day of Fall!  I haven't even had a chance to do my decorating yet, but it will happen this week!  

For some Fall fun, my friend Kim posted our video on her blog a couple weeks ago about how to make Pumpkin Spice Lattes at home.  I let you all know about the video and some of you clicked over and saw it plus I posted it on Facebook.  I don't want to annoy you by telling you about the same thing over and over, BUT I thought I would post the video here for those of you who never got a chance to see it!

This is me and my friend Kim from Homesteader's Heart showing you as best we can how to make those yummy pumpkin spice lattes (yummm)!


If you would like the actual recipe so you can make them yourselves, just click on over to Kim's place!

Happy Fall my friends!!  Are you ready for it?

6 comments:

  1. This video still cracks me up. Especially when watched in FF. LOL!

    Big "frothy" is fabulous size hugs to you!!

    Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!!! I am going to have to share this!!!! It is totally my FAVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny! I am so glad you guys got to visit and I can't wait for the weather to get cooler so I ca make my own Pumpkin Spice Latte's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...um...call me ignorant, but...there is no actual pumpkin in a pumpkin spice latte???

    I've actually tried making it with real pumpkin heated with the milk! It wasn't that good though because it separated. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kassia - I have seen some recipes that use a bit of canned pumpkin in the recipe, but it's not much and you'd want to blend it in really well with the milk. The funny thing about this recipe is that the sweet creaminess and the pumpkin pie spices make it *seem* like pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, so I just "happen" to have stumbled across this post again and my son wanted to watch the video and once again it just cracked me up. We really need to do a sequel. LOL! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...