Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The No-Bake Obsession Continues

I couldn't just share the no-bake chocolate desserts and leave it at that.  It wouldn't be fair.  So today I'm sharing the few non-chocolate no-bake desserts I have here - now you really have no excuse not to whip up a yummy dessert this Summer!  :)








What do you think?  Are you going to stick with no-bake desserts of the chocolate variety or did you find something here without chocolate that you might like to try?

Have a sunny but cool day friends!

2 comments:

  1. I had to go back and check the recipe out for the Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies. I also see that I commented but we weren't giving big hugs WAY back then. Why haven't I tried these yet? YUM!
    Big it's so hot your ice cream is melting on my screen size hugs to you!!
    Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Watermelon and Lime Granita looks so refreshing! I need to make that one too.

    I am making your No-Bake Vanilla Party Mix today and bringing it camping later this week...:-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...