Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 Choices For Easter Dessert

Easter is coming up fast and I'm not ready! I have to start thinking about what we'll eat that day as I'll be fixing dinner and inviting some family over. The most important decision, of course - what will we have for dessert??!!  :)

I've got 10 choices from my blog that I'm considering, but I'm gonna need your help choosing!











So, what do you think - which dessert would convince you to come on over? Which one should I make this year ~or~ should I try something new and blog about it later? Are you making an Easter dessert?

I'm linking up to Top Ten Tuesday {now hosted by Angie at Many Little Blessings} today!
Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little Blessings

Also linked to:
 ~ Chic & Crafty Party at The Frugal Girls

Have a lovely day friends!

8 comments:

  1. Okay, if I would allow myself to eat any of that I would totally go for the Yellow Cake with Raspberry Filling and Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. Why you do this to me? LOL! The Sour Cream Lemon Pound Cake was a close second. But I like all things lemon so you really can't go by me. LOL!
    Big I'm getting a sugar rush just looking at all the yummy desserts size hugs to you.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Frozen Chocolate Mousse looks amazing! Stopping over from Bulldogs and Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!
    I like Cheesecake.
    Can we have them all! lmc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! I'm agreeing with Kim! I think one of the lemon desserts would be great for Easter! It just seems to fit splendidly for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! My mouth is watering and my waist is growing just from the sight of all these. There are too many choices, but Yellow Cake with Raspberry filling and Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting sounds and looks super good. It is also fun to say!

    I do however LOVE cheesecake and the dump cake and all the chocolate mousse and the chocolate toffee cake ARG I can't choose.. May I have them all??? <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say cheesecake. :) Those all look so delicious though. Which are you leaning toward?

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of them!! I would not be able to pick. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...