Thursday, September 27, 2012

Peanut Butter Pie

It's time for a yummy dessert recipe, don't you think? And this one is SO easy!! I was flipping through a book of recipes from my aunts and saw this one which I had never tried before. I decided it was finally time! Feel free to make adjustments to the recipe if you want more peanut butter flavor, but I liked how light and fluffy this was with a mild peanut butter flavor.



Peanut Butter Pie

3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter {I used creamy}
1 cup powdered sugar
8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed {or 3 cups whipped cream}
1 graham cracker crust {buy 1 or make your own; I "cheated" and bought an Oreo crust}

In large mixing bowl, blend together cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Fold in Cool Whip or whipped cream. Pour into prepared graham cracker/cookie crust and chill.

I sprinkled chopped roasted peanuts and mini chocolate chips on top of mine for extra yummage {is *so* a word - LOL}. :) 


See? Simple enough to whip up for family or company this weekend! And bonus - it's a no-bake recipe which is nice when your *Fall* days are going to be 100 degrees over the weekend.

If you like peanut butter, you might also like Marble Bars or Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies!

This post linked to:
 ~ Chic & Crafty Party at The Frugal Girls
 ~ I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom 

If you enjoyed stopping and smelling the chocolates with me, I'd love it if you click to Subscribe to Stop and Smell the Chocolates by Email or RSS!  

Have a blessed day friends!

2 comments:

  1. Peanut butter and chocolate is ONE of our weaknesses. When can Susie and I expect your delivery?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...