Tuesday, October 2, 2012

20 Things I Love About Fall {Including Pumpkin Dip}

The Fall Nesting Series is back at The Inspired Room! Today we're sharing 20 things we love about Fall! What do you love about Fall?


1. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread

2. Brilliantly colored leaves
3. Cozy sweaters
4. More baking
5. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
6. Melissa's Fall Nesting Series, of course :)
7. Cooler days
8. Our wedding anniversary {20 years!}
9. Buster {the Basset hound} stops shedding
10. Simmering Soup
11. Thanksgiving {my fave holiday}
12. Poetry reciting contest at son's school
13. Cranberries
14. Homemade potpourri
15. Pumpkin Truffles

16. Hot tea
17. Trips to Apple Hill
18. Chocolate {somebody had to say it}
19. Fire in the wood stove
20. Pumpkin Dip {recipe below}

I found this recipe online years ago and forgot about it. It was jotted down on paper and stored in my recipe collection. I recently found it, made a couple of changes and gave it a try. Yum!! Try this easy Fall recipe for a snack for the kiddos or a dessert idea for company.


Pumpkin Dip

3/4 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
3 teaspoons maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, and pumpkin on medium speed until blended. Add syrup and spices and blend until smooth. Serve with apple slices and/or graham crackers.


Isn't that simple? What's your favorite pumpkin recipe?

This post linked to:
 ~ Fall Nesting Party at The Inspired Room
 ~ Autumn Recipe Link-Up at Joyful Mothering
 ~ Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
 ~ Chic & Crafty Party at The Frugal Girls 
 ~ I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

If you enjoyed stopping and smelling the chocolates with me, I'd love it if you click to Subscribe to Stop and Smell the Chocolates by Email or RSS! 

Have a blessed Fall day friends!

9 comments:

  1. Pumpkin yumminess all around!! I'm not sure if I could come up with 20 things though. LOL! Cause we don't get to put the wood in the fireplace until Winter here. Ha! Ha!
    Big our Winter is really Fall and Fall is just an extension of Summer size hugs to you.
    Love ya!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful list, and I like the pumpkin dip recipe, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely thoughts.
    I love fall.
    Simmering soup.
    Thank you. Lmc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Tasty Tuesday - your Pumpkin Dip looks delicious. May need to give it a try this fall! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! I made the list! And PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE BREAD? That sounds fantastic!!!

    Thanks for your awesome list and for linking up!!! Happy fall to you sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try the dip with ginger snap cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all wonderful things to love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list and now I want some dip!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...