Thursday, February 26, 2009

Beware of Dog

Good morning or afternoon or evening - whenever you happen to be reading! I realized that I had posted this video on newbaby.com and facebook, but didn't have it here. And I just know it will make your day to hear our dog howling - LOL!!

Here he is - our "ferocious" basset hound!



Or you can click on this link to go watch it at www.newbaby.com. Did you know you don't have to have a baby to sign up at newbaby.com? You can upload your private and public videos there - it's fun!

Hope you enjoy our funny dog! Have a wonderful Thursday!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Would You Like Chocolate With That? Link up your chocolate posts! Find more info here or look at last week.

5 comments:

  1. What would have been entertaining as well would be to have seen you "trying" to make him howl by howling yourself! LOL.
    I'm going to "follow" over to the other website now! LOL.
    Hugs.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL!!!! That was too funny my friend! It even got the cat's attention. You should have seen her. She was trying to figure out where that sound was coming from! Too funny!

    Take care my friend! And I love your big ferocious watch dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL! The howling woke up Coco and he could NOT figure out where it was coming from! He kept looking at me, like "stange noises from YOU, mom!" LOL! That was a cute video and a super cute dog....Buster! ~hugs, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope his name is Buster since I just called him that! LOL! Did I get that from the video? Anyhow, he is a fine dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what was more adorable: Him Howling, or you trying to get him to howl! That was great!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...