Friday, February 13, 2009

Would You Like Chocolate With That? ~ Valentine's Desserts



Happy Chocolate Friday to you! And Happy Almost Valentine's Day!

Here's a little valentine video for you!


When Valentine's Day rolls around, chocolate naturally comes to mind. It's everywhere! Sure, you could get the usual box of chocolates, but wouldn't it be nice to enjoy a rich homemade chocolate dessert? I have posted many different chocolate desserts that would be rich enough and fancy enough for Valentine's Day with your loved ones (or would be good to make for yourself and hide - hee, hee). At least 2 of these recipes are really easy, too!

Fancy Chocolate Desserts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~









Have you tried any of these? You should pick one (or more - LOL) and go for it!

Now I ask you to share your chocolate! Do you have a Valentine's post with chocolate in it? Do you have any old or new chocolate-themed posts or posts containing pics or videos of chocolate? Come back here and link them up with Mr. Linky below! You can find more info here.





7 comments:

  1. Will you send me a sample of all those please? I've had a hard time deciding what I wanted to make for my special desert tomorrow. Now you make it even harder!
    I'll have to go find something to link up!
    Hold on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I LOVED YOUR VLOG! I feel like I know you so much better now! I also have a desperate need to say YA'LL as well, but I know I can't either, and I even lived in the south for a few years! Haha! Keep the vlog's coming!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to try that Frozen Chocolate Mousse! And the other recipes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to make something but I just don't have the patience! I'll have to try something one of these days! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get anything chocolate for Valentines (boo hoo!) but I did get a beautiful bouquet of long stem red roses! And I even got to kiss the delivery man! Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As your Top Commentator, I wanted to make sure you knew I've been here today, even though there was nothing to comment on! LOL. That's how dedicated I am!!!
    Oh and my comment count isn't going up! Why is that!!
    Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...